(Coming Soon to MLS, February 3rd +/-)
Sought-after Woodland Pond residential neighborhood 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 2 car over-sized garage Contemporary home on just over 1 acre with attractive landscaping and a scenic setting with private & wooded backyard which can be enjoyed from the spacious Screened Porch, Deck or Walk-out Lower Level.
Kitchen renovations include new cherry Cabico cabinets, granite counter-tops and new oak hardwood floors in both the Kitchen and open concept Dining Room. First floor also includes a vaulted Living Room, Family Room with wood burning fireplace with granite hearth, Office (or potential 1st floor Bedroom), 3/4 Bath & Laundry Room.
Second floor with 3 Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths including a spacious Master Bedroom with Master Bath. Lower level partially finished with Recreation Room and daylight walk-out slider.
3 heating zones, Radon air mitigation system, Generator hook-up, Whole house fan & hot and cold water faucets in garage.
Recent improvements; Kitchen remodeled, New Oak hardwood floors installed in Kitchen and Dining & new Roof in 2015. Interior house painted in 2014 (except Family Room). New Driveway in 2010 & seal coated in 2011. New Kitchen appliances in 2007 (& Dishwasher in 2018). Screen Porch Roof new in 2005. Plumbing re-plumbed in 2003 & Heating system, Weil-McLain furnace, replaced in 2002. Desirable E Hampstead neighborhood & Pinkerton School System.
Scroll to bottom for floor plans and more pictures.
- 1985 year built
- 2,442 above grade living area & 536 below grade living area
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths; 2-Full & 1-3/4
- 2 Car Garage
- 1.06 acres (1.06 acres per town tax card and 49,099 SF, more or less, per Deed)
- 2019 property taxes $8,069
- Serviced by Hampstead Area Water Co & Private sewer
- Pinkerton School District
- Radon air mitigation system, Generator hook-up, Whole house fan &Wood burning Fireplace
- Recent improvements; Kitchen remodeled in 2015 (Cherry Cabico Cabinets w/ granite counters); Oak hardwood floors installed in Kitchen and Dining in 2015, Stainless Steel appliances in 2007, Dishwasher 2018, & Roof 2015. Screen Porch Roof 2005. Interior house painted 2014 (except Family Room), New Driveway in 2010 & seal coated in 2011. Plumbing re-plumbed in 2003 & Heating system, Weil-McLain furnace, replaced in 2002. Maintenance/Improvement List Available.
- Offered at $424,900
Office or 1st floor Bedroom potential
First floor 3/4 Bath with Laundry Room beyond
Master Bedroom, 2nd floor
Master Full Bath
Bedroom #2Bedroom #3
2nd floor Full Bath
Lower level partially finished with walk-out
Main Floor (schematic only)
Second floor (schematic only)
Lower Level (schematic only)
Information believed to be accurate however not guaranteed.