Conley’s Grove expanded and contemporary 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Cape home with Deeded Beach/Mooring rights to Big Island Pond and abutting 32+/- acres of Stickney Town Forest conservation land with hiking trails awaits new owners just in time to enjoy this summer!
Open concept floor plan, numerous amenities & recent improvements; Hardwood flooring throughout living areas in 2017, Baths updated in 2017 & 2019, New Central Air System 2017, New Carpeting in all Bedrooms 2017, Attached 2 car over-sized Garage w/ Master Suite addition in 2002 and more!
Open concept eat-in-Kitchen with quartz counter-tops, Vaulted Family Room with wood burning fireplace, 2nd front-to-back Family Room with adjacent four season Sun Room leading to Deck & Fenced-in backyard w/ shed & swing-set.
Spacious 15×20 Master Suite with vaulted ceiling and Master Bath with double sinks. 3 additional Bedrooms on 2nd floor including 1 over sized (former Master) 13×18 Bedroom and Full Bath with double sinks and soaking tub.
Additional living space in partially finished daylight & walk-out lower level with entertainment system. Move-in ready to enjoy this summer!
- 1986 year built with 2002 addition
- 2,839 above grade living area/square feet
- 884 partially finished lower level living area/square feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Baths
- Attached 2 car Garage with storage space
- .69 acres, abutting 32+/- acres of Stickney Town Forest conservation land
- Central Air
- Utilities; Oil FHW, Private Sewer & Private Water
- Beach/Mooring access with $25 annual fee (Beach access is between 19 & 21 Stickney).