t’s that time (again) — time to get your home primed and ready for a new season. Summer temps and rains can take a toll, so here are a few maintenance tasks to perfect for your to-do list this September:
1. Change the air filters.
2. Check the exterior for areas where critters can get inside.
3. Clean out the garbage cans.
4. Clear out the gutters.
5. Inspect and clean or power wash siding, fences and lattice work.
6. Inspect your home’s windows and clean inside and out.
7. Repair leaky faucets
8. Schedule an HVAC maintenance appointment.
9. Schedule fall maintenance appointments; fireplace, irrigation winterizing & pool closings.
10. Test all smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
Happy September, friends! Let me know if you have any house-related questions or need any home repair resources as you get ready for fall. I’m here to help you make the most of your home sweet home!
For ADA assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you experience difficulty in accessing any part of this website, email us, and we will work with you to provide the information you seek through an alternate communication method.