We are thrilled to have another happy client with a sale of 6 Highland Ave. in our hometown of Atkinson NH. We have now assisted approximately 116 families in town realize their dream of homeownership or make a move and lifestyle change. As residents ourselves since 1996, check out some information below about living in Atkinson, NH and the current Atkinson Real Estate Market. Relocating upsizing downsizing or right-sizing? …We would welcome representing your best interests and advising and advocating for you next!
ATNSON REAL ESTATE MARKET SNAPSHOT (as of 12.16.2022);
- FOR SALE – 3 homes, 6 average d Days on Market (“DOM”) & $529,000 median asking price
- UNDER CONTRACT – 3 homes, 17 DOM $459,900 median asking price
- SOLD 2022 YTD– 56 homes, 16 DOM $615,000 median sold price (vs. 2021 YOY at 75 homes 14 DOM & $525,000)
WORKING WITH US:
Here’s what our client shared; “Catherine Zerba was very professional, hard working and friendly. She and James Coen were helpful in preparing the house for sale and were available at all times, keeping us always informed. I would recommend her to anyone for her knowledge, kindness and going above and beyond in getting the job done.'” – Steve & Pam
Located just over the southern NH border approximately 35 miles from Boston and the seacoast, Atkinson is a desirable small bedroom community of approximately 7,000 residents with a low property tax rate and offers a New England quintessential home-town appeal with rock lined streets and numerous clubs and activities (to mention a few; Boy & Girls Scouts, Garden, Historical Society, Library, Lions, Veterans and Women’s Civic) for its residents, many of whom are actively involved in the town.
Catherine participates in the Atkinson Women’s Civic Club and holds an elected position as an Atkinson Supervisor of the Checklist for voting. James attended Atkinson Academy and Timberlane Middle School and participated in many local youth and sports activities. We proudly support many local youth activities and programs as well as the Elderly Affairs program which provides some services and activities in town for seniors.
The Atkinson Resort & Country Club may be the largest employer and business in town with t’s 1 and 9 hole golf courses, restaurants, hotel and event function center. Our favorite stops in town are the Country Club, Leavitt’s ice Cream, and the friendly staff at the Post Office Town Hall and the Atkinson Community Center. Off the Dow Commons – The Atkinson Village store offers hometown appeal and service with meatballs on weekdays and take-out dinners on Saturday nights. Our police and fire stations are always responsive too. Grocery shopping and other retail stores can be found in the adjacent towns of Salem, Plaistow or Hampstead NH and Haverhill & Methuen, MA. Check out the various links below for more information.
- Atkinson Town Website – https://www.town-atkinsonnh.com/
- Atkinson local organizations – https://www.town-atkinsonnh.com/about-atkinson/pages/local-organizations
- Atkinson Community Profile – https://www.nhes.nh.gov/elmi/products/cp/profiles-htm/atkinson.htm
- Atkinson Academy (elementary school) – https://www.timberlane.net/aa/
- Timberlane (Middle & High Schools) – https://www.timberlane.net/
- Timberlane Youth Soccer – https://www.timberlaneyouthsoccer.org/
- Timberlane Youth Basketball – https://www.facebook.com/people/Timberlane-Youth-Basketball-League/100067109292858/
- Timberlane Youth Football & Cheer – https://www.facebook.com/Timberlane-Tornadoes-Football-and-Cheer-107031016241/
- Timberlane Lacrosse – http://www.timberlaneyouthlacrosse.org/
- Atkinson Youth Baseball & Softball – https://www.atkinsonyouthball.com/
- Atkinson Resort & Country Club – https://www.atkinsonresort.com/
With 30+ years of experience, numerous satisfied clients and a consistent top producer of results – in both residential and corporate real estate – we would welcome representing your best interests and advising and advocating for you next! Contact us!
Information believed to be accurate however not guaranteed. Source of real estate data; NEREN.