I take great pleasure in assisting my clients with the purchase and/or sale of their homes in the Southern NH and Northern MA areas and I would welcome assisting you! Contact me today!
Coming Soon – “Meat the Team” and Catherine Zerba Realty Group, LLC.
Licensed Associate Broker/REALTOR® in New Hampshire and Massachusetts
Catherine thrives on achieving her clients real estate goals and objectives. She respects that her clients are entrusting, what is perhaps, their largest financial investment with her and her testimonials from many satisfied clients and customers speak to her ability, competency and upbeat, high integrity and “going above and beyond” demeanor and customer service for her clients.
A multi-million dollar producer and a consistent top performer in her brokerage with over 20 years of combined Residential and Corporate Real Estate experience, Catherine brings a multi-faceted corporate background and professional approach to residential real estate which leverages her broad education and deep knowledge in real estate project management, interior design, architectural design, construction, leasing, negotiations and financial analysis.
As a full-time and results driven REALTOR®, Catherine and her team are committed to delivering an exceptional selling or purchasing experience to their clients.
Consistently ranked as a Top Performing REALTOR in sales volume and well-regarded by her clients and peers for her integrity, attention to detail, professionalism, work ethic and commitment to personal service, Catherine has received numerous accolades for her career achievements. A seasoned professional who treats her clients with genuine care and warmth, she is highly regarded in the industry for her real estate knowledge, technical skill and expertise, communication skills, integrity and upbeat demeanor.
Professional Service and Expertise That Goes ‘Above and Beyond’
Catherine’s clients and customers consistently laud her for her ‘above and beyond’ level of service and, as a result, most of her business is based on referrals from satisfied clients and customers. For sellers, Catherine achieves maximum selling price and shortened sales cycle through the use of extensive marketing to showcase your home at its best and utilizes her negotiation skills and experience to achieve her clients desired terms in their sales contracts. For buyers, Catherine enjoys assisting her buyer customers or buyer clients in finding and procuring a home. And with her dual licenses, Catherine is the perfect choice to represent home buyers and sellers needing to make cross-border transactions in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. If you are seeking a licensed REALTOR® that provides a high caliber of service, please feel welcome to contact her via cell, text or email.
A native of Keene, NH, Catherine has resided in Atkinson, NH since 1996 with her family. She is a former D1 athlete and carrries that experience to real estate with a disciplined, competitive and smart work ethic. She enjoys a vegetarian diet, working out (and recently boxing!) , walking her rescue dogs Zeus & Tucker, yoga, golf, as well as spending time with her family and friends. Catherine supports the community that she lives and works in, with both her time and charitable donations. Supervisor to the Check List & Atkinson Women’s Civic Club Member and co-chair of the Culture and Finance Committee’s at her company and a member of the Agent Leadership Council.
- National Association of REALTORS®
- New Hampshire Association of REALTORS®
- Granite State South Board of REALTORS®
- Certified Buyer Representative (“CBR”)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (“CLHMS”)
- Member Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Syracuse University, B.F.A. in Interior Design
- Keller Williams Gateway Realty, Agent Leadership Council (“ALC”) – 2018, 2019 & 2021
- Keller Williams Gateway Realty, Culture Committee, Co Chair – 2017 to 2021
- Keller Williams Gateway Realty, Finance Committee co-chair, 2021
- Keller Williams Realty NH – Double Gold Medal Award for Sales Volume, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2020
- Keller Williams Gateway Realty NH – Triple Gold Medal Award for Sales Volume, 2015 & 2019
- Keller Williams Realty NH – Triple Gold Medal Award for Sales Volume, 2015 (#3 in Listings Sold for Dollar Volume, #3 in Listings Taken for Dollar Volume)
- Keller Williams Realty NH – Triple Gold Medal Award for Sales Volume, 2014 (#3 in Listings Sold for Dollar Volume, #3 in Listings Taken for Dollar Volume)
- Keller Williams Realty NH – #6 in contract written volume in NE Region April 2015
- Keller Williams Realty NH – Gold Medal Award for Sales Volume, 2014
- Keller Williams Realty NH – #7 in contract written volume in NE Region April 2014
- The Masiello Group Atkinson Office #1 REALTOR Closed Dollar Volume, 2007, 2011 & 2013
- The Masiello Group Atkinson Office #2 REALTOR Closed Dollar Volume, 2008 & 2012
- The Masiello Group, President’s Circle, 2008, 2011 & 2013
- The Masiello Group, Leadership Circle, 2007, 2009 & 2012
- 2017 – 44 average days on market, 99% average list-to-sold price and $474,428 average sold price. (vs. Rockingham County at 53 average days on market, 97% average list-to-sold price and $404,881 average sold price)*
- 2015 – 45.61 average days on market, 97% average list-to-sold price and $376,538 average sold price.
- 2014 – 100% list-to-sold ratio, 26.75 average days on market, 99% average list- to -sold price and $364,376 average sold price.
- 2013 – 93% list-to-sold ratio, 68.53 average days on market, 96.28% average list-to-sold price and $385,993 average sold price.
- 2012 – 86% list-to-sold ratio, 11.33 average days on market, 100.3% average list-to-sold price and $315,366 average sold price.
- 2011 – 83% list-to-sold ratio, 115 average days on market and $380,000 average sold price.
*Note: Zerba Listing sides vs Rockingham County , information per Paragon/NNEREN
KW Belief System:
Win-Win – or no deal
Integrity – do the right thing
Customers -always come first
Commitment -in all things
Communication – seek first to understand
Creativity – ideas before results
Teamwork – together everyone achieves more
Trust – starts with honesty
Success – results through people